This has been my all time favorite !
Cauliflower florets(medium sized) - 30
Milk - 1 tbspn
Maida/all purpose flour - 1 cup
Corn flour - 3 tbspn
Ginger garlic paste - 3 tspn
Soy sauce(thick)- 2 tspn
Hot red chilli sauce - 1 1/2 tbspn
Tomato ketchup - 1 1/2 tbspn
Red chilli powder- 1 tspn
Spring Onions - 5 stalks
Onion - 1 medium sized
Capsicum - 1 medium sized
Salt - according to taste
Water - for boiling the florets
Water - 1 cup (approx)
Oil - for deep frying
Oil - 2 tbspn
Red color powder - 1 pinch (optional)
- Clean the cauliflower florets and boil them in water along with 1 tbspn of milk for 5 mins and leave it closed mean while get the other things ready.
- In a bowl mix together the maida, corn flour, 1 1/2 tspn ginger garlic paste, 1 tspn of soy sauce,chilli powder, 1/4 tspn of salt and now add 1 cup water (approx) and mix together to form a thin batter
- drain the floretts and pat them dry. dip the boiled florets in the better one by one and deep fry in hot oil and set aside.
- heat 2 tbspn of oil in a wok and add the chopped onions and saute them for few mins and then add the chopped spring onions and cubed capsicum
- fry them for a while and add 1 1/2 tspn of ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 mins
- dissolve the red color powder(optional) in 1 tbspn of water and add at this stage
- add the deep fried florets and saute for few seconds and then add 1 tspn of soy sauce and the hot red chilli sauce and the tomato ketchup and salt
- you can adjust the amount of red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup according to taste
- Enjoy with rotis !