All purpose flour/Maida - 2 cups
Yeast - 1 tbspn
Sugar - 1 tspn
Salt- acc to taste
Vegetables for topping - onions,Capsicum,Mushroom,Maize(any veggies of ur choice)
Tomatoes - 4
Onions- 1 small
Garlic - 2 pods
Grated Cheese - 400 gms
sunflower oil- 1 tspn
Olive oil- 1 1/2 tbspn
Pizza Spices - store bought
The spices for pizza which is available in the store consists of
- in 1/2 cup of luke warm water dissolve yeast,salt n sugar and in a bowl add the all purpose flour and then slowly add the luke warm water and one tbspn of olive oil and mix it to form soft pliable dough
- when done just apply the remaining olive oil on the outer surface and leave it closed until the dough is properly fermented or till it doubles in size.
- chop the garlic n onions very finely and puree the tomatoes
- heat oil in a pan and add the garlic and then the onions and fry it for a while then add the tomato puree to it and cook it for a while..if desired u can use the store bought tomato puree also...add salt and 1/4 tspn of garam masala(optional)
- now roll the dough to your desired shape....here i have made it rectangle to the size of my tray...
- when u have prepared the base just apply the tomato puree on top of it and then add the vegetables for topping which is cut lengthwise and then spread the pizza spices all over n then top it with the grated cheese.
- then place it the oven at 160 ..keep checking if its done. it takes 20 to 30 mins .