Happy Anniversary - "Experiments in my kitchen "
It has been a pretty long time since i blogged ! ahh life had suddenly become too hectic to cope up! i'm slowly beginning to settle although we are still on the look out for a accommodation.. its been almost 3 years since i visited India ... lots of changes guys.. it was little hot when i arrived in Delhi now its not that hot with rains sneaking out now and then(not plenty though).i guess it will take a couple of weeks till i get my kitchen in full operating mode ! :-(((( ! My camera must be the only happiest person ! i thought all you guys might have forgotten me.. silly me ! i opened my mail to find in so many awards waiting ! I was so elated ! I missed reading all your rants and recipes.. I'm slowly catching up guys !
Guys i realized that my blog has turned One year... all this with no celebration --->bad mom !
It has been a wonderful journey throughout ! Thanks to all my dear readers , and fellow bloggers and followers for your continuous support and encouragements and ofcourse your beautiful awards ! Thanks to all of you !
Thanks to Chakh le re , Ganga and Aysha for passing on these tags and Awards to me !
Guys thank u soo much !
The Kreative blog award comes with certain rules. The rules are:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreative bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog to let them know they have been nominated by you.
Here are seven things about me. Hope you find them interesting !!
1. action freak
3. music fan
4. love to travel
5. novel freak
7. lazy sometimes
I am really feeling excited to answer all the questions. Here are my answers.
1. What is your current obsession?
- want to setlle down soon in my new house
2. What are you wearing today?
-shirt and a capri
3. What’s for dinner?
-kadi and beans sabzi
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
-songs from santhosh subramaniam
6. What do you think about the persons who tagged you?
-Chakh le re is very innovative and she never stops to try out new cuisine.. she has a beautiful web space
-Ganga brings out all the traditional cuisine and she has a great blog
-Aysha recipes are always interesting and she has a great blog too.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
-In some Island
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
-to my native village
10. Which language do you want to learn?
- not any at the moment
11. What’s your favorite quote?
-Life is beautiful
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
-my mom & dad
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
-a cotton shirt and pant and few kurtis
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
- a gift for my dad
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
-flowers on the head with jeans
19. Who are your style icons?
- not any really
20. Describe your personal style?
-comfortable and simple
21. What are you going to do after this?
22. What are your favorite movies?
- plenty to mention
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
- revlon,avon and gucci
24. What inspires you?
-Quotes and a talk with my mom or dad
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
-put on a smile
-take a head bath
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
-go for a shower
27. Coffee or tea?
- not both
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
- i start cleaning with the music on ofcourse
29. What is the meaning of your name?
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
- plenty to mention
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
- your favourite Dish
34. What is your funniest cooking disaster?
- i made chicken briyani the very first time and i guess i gave up to 6 or 7 whistles in the cooker
when i opened all the chicken and th rice had become porridge like consostency..with only the chicken bones left behind.....but my hubby ate it--> poor dear !
35. What would you do, if you crave something sweet in the late night?
36. Which food item do you enjoy cooking the most?
A diet tip ?
Add a question of your own, Rework and Reward and have fun!
And I would like it to share it with my following fellow bloggers.