its been long time since i wrote a recipe post.! well i had few items in my drafts folder waiting to enter this web page.. finally made its way through ! One fine day dear H told me to make cauliflower with eggs and i was so very new to cooking that i dint know what he exactly wanted.. i had mixed the eggs even before the cauliflower could cook and after so much of sauting the egg taste was not there as i had added only one small egg ! hee hee hee.. some how we finished although it dint taste that good.. now i know the right method i guess ! you guys dont have to get scared, common go ahead and read it through , it does taste good !
Onion - 1 big
Cauliflower florets - 20 nos
Tomato - 1 small
Eggs - 2 nos
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tspn
Mustartd seeds - 1/4 tspn
chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
coriander powder - 1 tspn
garam masala - 1/4 tspn
turmeric powder - 1/4 tspn or even less
salt - to taste
oil - as per req.
- Heat oil in a kadaai and splutter the mustard and cumin seeds and then add the finally chopped onions and saute for a min or two
- add the cauliflower florets at this stage and keep sauting until the cauliflower is almost cooked
- then add the chopped tomatoes and add in tha chilli powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,garam masala and salt
- keep sauting this till the tomatoes becomes mushy and gets belnded
- separately beat the eggs in a bowl and then add to this and keep sauting until the eggs get scrambled, you may have add some oil to prevent sticking
- there u go , its done !
- serve as side dish along with rice or chappathi
hosted by viki of elitefoods
Also sending these First cooked food event - Aug 09'
hosted by shamma of easy2cookrecipes