Pasta - 200 gms
Onion - 1 medium sized
Egg - 2 nos
Tomato puree - 4 tbspn
Garam masala - 1/4 tspn
Chat masala - 1/4 tspn
Chilli powder - 1/4 tspn
Coriander powder - 1/4 tspn
Pepper powder - 1/4 tspn
Salt - acc to taste
Oil - 2 tspn
Butter - 1 tspn
- Boil the pastas with 1 tspn o f butter and drain and keep aside
- In a pan heat oil and add the finely chopped onions and when they become golden brown add the tomato puree and saute for few mins and then set aside.
- In a larger pan add oil and break open the eggs and all the above mentioned masalas and keep sauting till the eggs get scrambled
- at this stage add the boiled and drained pastas and saute for few secs and then add the previously prepared onion and tomato paste .
- make sure the pastas are properly covered with the masalas
- serve it for breakfast or as a evening snack.