ooooooh its time for click and event..!
this is the first time i'm contributing for an event and i'm so excited !
well about the click.. i'm a clumsy photographer trying to figure out how to take a good photo
many thanx to the jugalbandits from jugalbandi for motivating me on this Herculian task..
i got inspired by their click monthly event.
this pic goes to the event click:june 2009(stacks)
i'm also sending this post to the let's celebrate event hosted by ria
now lets munch some cookies
i have used a basic recipe here ,as i'm still experimenting on baking ! but it sure tastes good.
all purpose flour - 4 cups
sugar(powdered) - 1 1/2 cups
dry dessicated coconut (store bought) - 1 1/2 cups
vanilla with sugar (store bought) - 1 sachet net weight being 7g / Vanilla essence
Chocolate powder - 2 tbspns
butter - 200 gms + 1/2 tbspn
- In a large bowl add the all purpose flour , sugar , coconut and vanilla
- make sure the sugar is well powdered
- add in the butter(200 gms) and keeps mixing so that the flour is well coated with the butter
- when done take about 1 cup of this and set aside
- to this 1 cup add the chocolate powder and the remaining butter and mix it well
- now let your imagination play and make desired shapes and patterns
- here are a few of mine !
can u find the chakla and belan(imagination ran wild while making these hee hee hee :-) )
were you guys able to figure out the bracelet i have made